I suggest you ...

make a button to allow people to change Celsius to Fahrenheit.

Make a button to allow people to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit. Some of us can't do the calculations in our heads!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    annabellehannabelleh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nancy SchultzNancy Schultz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to constantly calculate between Fahrenheit and Centigrade. On the old site there was a button to go back and forth. It is sorely lacking in the new version of the website. Please bring it back!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@matt schaefer: the button is on the wunderground.com root site, but doesn't seem to apply to wundermap... it is, however, on the android app!

we don't want to do calculations, why should we have to? I sure don't see this fabled button.

• brianbrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - I am a paid member and when I travel from the US to international locations the temperature displays changes automatically to Celsius. I think in Fahrenheit

• jserokajseroka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was born with Celsius ,my brain operate with imaging in this scale
        I deleted the app ,which has real nice future's

I just chimed in to agree with this, and now notice it is there when logged in, but not for incognito users — i think it would be nice to have it available for everyone

• DsusDsus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just so you know it hides. I don't know why it's so hard to see/remember/notice but it is. I appreciate that you did a good job choosing somewhere obvious but for some reason it just does not want to be seen. I always have to search and just now had to google it despite remembering that it is in the top right corner and obvious.

Feedback and Knowledge Base