I suggest you ...

Bring back the other WunderMap feedback that you removed

How come you removed the most popular, and critical, feedback threads for the WunderMap?

This new WunderMap is horrible, and unusable. Deleting the threads within 'Send us your WunderMap feedback' does absolutely nothing to solve the actual problem: that the new map sucks. Deleting the posts with the most negative feedback isn't helpful.

- A paying user for over a decade.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CaptainCameraCaptainCamera shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are doing what everyone else is doing and that is designing their format for Mobil devices which suck compared to to designs for desk tops and lap tops. It sucks and I am out of here. There are too many other options that are superior to this new format. I am sure this is easier for the geeks who have been developing it for the last six years but to the rest of the world it is just a cluster @#$% pain in the but. Remember user friendly?

• jonjon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new Weather Underground app for iPhone sucks. It won't let me lock into a specific weather station (i.e., the airport) like the previous version let me. It just wants to keep searching for nearby stations. I've gone to WeatherBug. See 'ya.

• Matt SchaeferAdminMatt Schaefer (User Interaction Lead, Weather Underground) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@CaptainCamera, I'm not sure what you mean by deleting threads. The only comments I delete are those which are particularly lewd or inflamatory. This happens infrequently. I welcome remarks, postiive or negative. As you've noted, we get plenty of negative comments which are still accessible within the forum.

You might be referring to how some ideas do not appear in suggested idea box when you're creating new feedback items. I believe the only items that show up in this box are those which are still considered unaddressed within the feedback system. Ideas which are duplicative or have been addressed elsewhere are marked as "reviewed" and will not show up in that box.

Thanks for your support.

Feedback and Knowledge Base