I suggest you ...

Let us users select, and store, which of your desktop/tablet/etc display formats works for our configurations.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dawnbyrddawnbyrd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dawnbyrddawnbyrd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Relatedly, as I commented in the Mobile Apps section, I want to control the format on my mobile browser as well as on my desktop browser.

Thanks!

I see now that the sidepull menu appears when I browse from a window rather than full screen. Since I prefer to never browse full screen, I still object to the new behavior, even though I have now discovered something of a workaround; and my suggestion stands. Thanks again. I've been a member here since the operation worked on telnet out of UM

I realize that one user will access the site from multiple devices; and I am one of them; but I'd rather select a format which works rather than not be able to work with what is handed to me. .... Thanks.

I have one desktop browser configuration from which I can no longer even find my list of favorites, or recent cities; and which does not appreciate or work well with the sidepull menu foisted upon me recently.

Feedback and Knowledge Base