How can we improve the PWS service?

Control the frequency of error reports?

My station has been pinging me every two hours that my station hasn't connected, then tells me 'congratulations, the station reconnected' an hour or so later. Using mateohub, on a good wireless network.

We see no drop-outs in the weather data, so - no problem. Except for the now-getting-annoying messages.

Would be great to be able to set a custom notification frequency - eg once per day, every 4 hours, whatever - to filter out 'noise' emails.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    K@LMSK@LMS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not know who to turn to, but for my station Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus from Trnovac Bartoloveckog written ERROR! Quality Control. This is not true because my cell is working on two programs Weather Link and Weather Display. These programs May nowhere errors about temperature readings or any other reading values​​. I assume that an error occurred in the redesign Wundergroun page because of the seven years that the data is not sent to any of these mistakes, do not know who is more to address these problems, here's the link where the error is printed, thank Tihomir.
        http://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/mypws

• K@LMSK@LMS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Meg -

KCAARROY19.

BTW, I checked with Boris, developer at Meteohub first, thinking there might be an issue with the uploading data appliance. He looked at the weather history and saw that it was continuous (no dropouts) so, perhaps not an problem with the Meteohub.

Thanks!

Karl

Feedback and Knowledge Base