How can we improve the PWS service?

Easier to edit Personal Weather Station Data

It hard to find where to edit my weather station information. I recently installed a new weather station and am finding it difficult to update that info.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LynetteLynette shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SelmaSelma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Angela:

Even when you go to MY PWS, there still seems to be no way to edit your administrative information. In my particular case I want to change the name that appears in the list of choices, and I can't find a way to do that. Incidentally, I left a support request for this specific issue, and did not even get an acknowledgement that it was received. Thanks for your time and effort. It is a great site overall. I just need this little editing ability added. :-)

• KPogueKPogue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found where to edit but when I hit the submit button it just sits there! Won't let me edit!

• Robert McGinnisRobert McGinnis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to correct elevation info on my station. have been searching for 40 min.s ---no joy. Support stinks KNYGOLDE2

• wx guywx guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i installed new equipment at same address and need to update hardwarte and time zone for my station.
        i cant find instructions anywhere.

• Hubert VornholtHubert Vornholt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren ,
        leider habe ich keine Möglichkeit mich mit Ihnen in Verbindung zu setzen da ich eine andere
        E-mail Adresse habe und das Kennwort leider vergessen habe .
        Mein User ID : INRWSTEI1 das ausgezeichnet funktioniert . Die angezeigten Kordinaten sind
        falsch . Richtig : 52° 09` 10.45" N - 7° 19` 51.24" E Höhe 213 ft oder 65 m
        Station :Davis Vantage Pro2 Neue E-mail : hv100@web.de . Leider habe ich schon eimal
        früher versucht mit Ihnen in Kontakt zu kommen leider ohne Erfolg . Ich hoffe das es diesmal
        klappt . MfG Hubert Vornholt D 48565 Steinfurt USERID : INRWSTEI1

Feedback and Knowledge Base