How can we improve the WunderPhotos?

AC's should rotate through gallery not be defined by date as some are already 5 or 6 days old when nominated

Some photos are AC selections after a trip and are already several days old based on the seven day rule. They should move through the gallery in sequence and not by date taken.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RenoSoHillRenoSoHill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • algoressisteralgoressister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It only makes sense to put the AC's at the top of the AC gallery, and let them go from top to bottom.
        I have had AC's that were NEVER on the AC board!
        Giving someone an AC, that will never be seen in the AC Gallery is downright insulting... And ultimately unfair!
        What I find unbelievable...
        That EVERYONE AGREES ON THIS GOOD IDEA, and yet it has been WELL OVER A YEAR, and not a thing has been changed!

• janetlorrainejanetlorraine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea! I'd like to see the rotation sequence based on the date and time the AC was awarded, so that we'd all get at least a day to see them.

• gilg72gilg72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do think this is a great idea. I myself have had a photo become an AC, after it's been over a week on the galleries. It does not get noticed too easily. Some go unnoticed at all. I support this idea.

• katy99780katy99780 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like that idea. Also, some get nominated when they are well past the week cut off, and this way they could get recognition when they do go blue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base