How can we improve the WunderPhotos?

Upload Photos From the Mobile App

First-I understand the mission of Wunderground.com isn't photos, it's weather. I understand that. I emailed myself a photo this morning from my iPhone and I have no idea where it ended up!

However, I do strongly suggest the ability to upload FROM within app itself! I don't think it would really that difficult to build (of course, I'm no no developer either). Let's get out the vote!

Mike

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mike4himmike4him shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mike4himmike4him commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, Wunderground has been working. Check out their new app Radius. Photos can upload within the app. But - it appears to work only if you use the camera feature for the app. I can't use a photo I've taken with a better camera app I really like. It say lat-long needs to be with the photo, even though I have that enabled in the app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree. Especially with smartphones being introduced packing cameras that rival or exceed the performance of standard pocket cameras. My LG G2 is nearly as good as my Lumix GF3-and that's saying a lot!

• MLJenkinsMLJenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Strongly agree. I think we could get a lot of photos on the site faster if this feature were implemented.

Feedback and Knowledge Base