How can we improve the WunderPhotos?

Allow outside photos with family members, pets, wild animals in the scene.

You would have many more fabulous photographs if your rules were not so strict. There are some excellent photos out there being denied because if a human being is a part of the photo it is said to be a "primary portrait." This is not the case. Many times people make the weather scene very interesting to others. I would suggest you re-think dismissing photos as portraits when a person is in a cloud burst, blizzard, snow storm, or forest fire.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    deepwoodsdeepwoods shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • nanapoonanapoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think he has a good point. His example is much more fitting than the many photos being allowed that are of an item that is carried outside just so the photographer can submit. Then again, I have seen photos posted in the gallery of a piece of fruit and a dozen eggs "supposedly taken outside" where not even a blade of grass or blue sky was evident. Seems to be too much inconsistency depending on who is approving photos and who submitted it.

• MysticShoresCnynLkMysticShoresCnynLk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Think of it this way. We all have many other avenues to share photos of animals and people, FB being just one of many. Wunderground is focused on... weather. So it's ok to keep that focus since there are so many other places we can see pics of peeps. :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base