How can we improve the WunderPhotos?

Upload station photo not working

In the Edit My Weather Stations, for a specific station, there is a link to upload a station photo. There is a button labeled "Choose Photo to Upload". This button does not work. I've tried it on Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John WilkinsJohn Wilkins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kondragkondrag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an issue for me as well. Station photo uploads and photo uploads in general do not work. I see the progress bar moving as the photo is uploaded, then the new photo disappears from the screen. This happens with all browsers on all platforms I used--Linux, Mac, Windows.

• VinceVince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trying to add a webcam to my site however I am not able to get past step 3 with the setup. I put all the data in and press save and continue and the whole thing just starts over. I am not being given a camera name or the information I guess is needed to set this up.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have completed all but one of the steps to register my weather station. I get a message that a time zone is needed so I select America/Chicago from the dropdown but I still cannot submit.
        M. Wilson

Same...as above. When do you think this bug will be fixed? It's been down for a while. thanks!

The new format sucks and if I want to look up a new location there is no way to do it now!

• Ex135NavEx135Nav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Station photo still an issue. I was able to upload photos into the "My Photos" section but NOT through the "Edit your PWS information" section.

I've tried for the last week to upload a Wildlife Photo to my account/site, and it goes through the downloading process and then nothing happens as far as entering text etc.
        Please let me know what is the issue.

Thanks,
        Al

• JimJim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the link to upload a station photo. Can not seem to find it.

• kc59harleykc59harley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was finally able to get mine to upload but they still haven't posted that photo to as my weather station photo

• StukStuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that this is a problem. I cant add a photo. It seems that URL that it takes you too is not working. Have tried in IE and Firefox.

Feedback and Knowledge Base