How can we improve the WunderPhotos?

Being able to "like" or not like a photo feels more like Facebook and less like WU. Please go back to the former rating system 1-10

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RadioDjGirlRadioDjGirl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DebbieDebbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe the photogs who fell victim to a "low rater" on a daily basis would disagree with the reasons given in the other comments here. Photo comments are the best way to give appropriate feedback and you just can't leave a comment without identifying yourself. The rating system, on the other hand, fed right into the trolls that frequent this and just about every other website with a similar system, because none of the victims could ever identify who was being so childish and malicious.

• janetlorrainejanetlorraine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One thing that would be helpful is a count of how many people have viewed a photo, to give a baseline for likes and ratings.

• janetlorrainejanetlorraine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get a lot more useful feedback from ratings than from a "like." I agree that giving a like is a facebook thing and it doesn't really help me improve my photography the way ratings have. It's a uniquely WU quality I love.

• ChristopherChristopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Whether or not I like or dislike a photograph has no bearing on its merits of being decent photography.

Feedback and Knowledge Base