What's your idea for improving the WunderMap?

Too many new bells and whistles added to a product that was "wunderfully" functional as it was. Bring back simple current weather tracking!

Too many new "bells and whistles" added to a product that was "wunderfully" functional as it was. I gave it my best shot, watched your video more than once, but still find it currently very "user unfriendly". Many people use WunderMap for tracking current weather systems locally or regionally, and it rarely works now....the timeline feature also is somewhat (very) confusing and difficult to use. It seems that you have taken a good and functional approach and have simply taken it too far. "Bells and Whistles" can be both useful and fun, but there is elegance in simplicity, and it has not been achieved here. I appreciate the time and effort that has gone into "improving" the WunderMap, but take a step back and think about what people generally use it for.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eva2Eva2 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jbuginasjbuginas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. It was once easy to open wundermap and see the next three day forecast without having to scroll anything.

The iPad version is very bad for this.

The android version is a bit easier to get to open consistently to a "Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday" high/low/chance of rain view.

Feedback and Knowledge Base