What's your idea for improving the WunderMap?

bring back the last version...this is terrible and useless. you don't even give the percentage of rain, no radar...a disaster!

Bring back the last version..this new one is useless! Don't "Fix" something if it isn't broken...I depended on your site, not sure where I will go now, but I won't use weather underground until you bring back the classic version!

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SpiritShadowSpiritShadow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somewhere in the managerial structure that is Weather Underground, "someone" in a position of authority made a decision to fix something that was not broken. Sadly, that ill-advised decision has had catastrophic consequences for the vast majority of users. Rather than repeatedly pointing out painfully obvious flaws that will not be corrected (because the decision has already been made) or insulting engineers or pointlessly complaining, it would be far more efficient to simply advise the person who made that decision that it was a monumentally bad choice. That is something no one in a forum can do, it must be done from within. I am guessing that the person who made the decision does not read this forum -- or perhaps no one inside WU dares to present these self-evident facts out of fear? In either case, this is clearly not a software problem. It is an in-house management problem. In my humble opinion, it has gone on far too long (going on 2 years?). Your company has significantly embarrassed itself -- and I wonder if you realize it?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Daily view? What is that and how do I find it. I do not see anything like that on my screen.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand trying to improve your product, but when some features are lost in the process, the new version is useless. I can not figure out how to just see the map without the mountains. Can anyone tell me how?

• Bob MainBob Main commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Technically impossible to restore "Old" wundermap is a LIE! The lie is perpetuated by lazy and incompetent engineers and programmers, and allowed by ignorant and incompetent managers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base