What's your idea for improving the WunderMap?

The adds on the map now take block out 1/3 of my screen. I LOVED Wunderground, when I could see the map. Guess it is off to find a new radar

Make Ads a little smaller

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Paul RanardPaul Ranard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loved Wundermap until now - the ads take up far too much of the map and can't be closed. Considering going somewhere else for my weather radar until this is fixed.

• Jeff Hill \(RR\)Jeff Hill \(RR\) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really is a problem, With the addition of the ads, the Conditions popup is about 3x the size it was previously and coverrs a significant portion of the map. There is no way to close it altogether, or to drag it so it covers less of the map.

I suggest you provide a close button for the ads, or cycle through the ads once, then collapse the Conditions popup t its previous size.Or let the ads cycle ina 20px high banner the user can click to view full size. Anything but what it is doing now!

• MarkHofmannMarkHofmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - please make the ads smaller. It is difficult to see the radar image on my website with the ads that large.

Feedback and Knowledge Base