How can we improve Weather Underground mobile apps?

Changing locations

Any chance to get an update that allows swiping between locations? It would be a great enhancement.

Also, the auto locate doesn't always work. Most of the time it just refreshes the data from the last location the app was opened to.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rollo85Rollo85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App doesn't remember my location on android. Would like to default to my pws but it doesn't

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My iPhone app doesn't use accurate gps settings. It's close, but the station is about 20 miles from me and I can't get the default set to where I want it.

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've spent too much time trying to change my home location on the android app; every time I try, then refresh it retrieves a different location. Where is the 'home' button on the app, like on the desktop version? Chances are there's an easy way, but if it hard to figure out, it becomes not so easy. Thanks

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have interests in multiple locations, but for some reason I am no longer able to switch between them as I have in the past. Are you having a problem with this feature, or is this another "upgrade" to a poorer design that is becoming all too common on both websites and apps? I can't imagine that it is intentional, as this is a standard feature on even the poorest sites.

Why did the change location feature go away? Now I have to use a different app on my iPhone 4s.

I travel and because I can't save locations, I have to use other weather apps to find out weather for my journey. An app that forces a person to go to a competing app needs rethinking.

• feinfamfeinfam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In old Android version I could set up favorites to easily switch between. Can't find that a you're please bring it back!

Feedback and Knowledge Base