How can we improve Weather Underground mobile apps?

4x1 Widget for Android

Add a bar style weather widget (4x1) as an option for weather. Alternatively, create a resizable weather widget to adapt based on widget size.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    qwertykalqwertykal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  aryn.shelanderAdminaryn.shelander (Admin, Weather Underground) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback and interest in more widgets.

We are working on more widgets and will be considering multiple options. Hearing that you are all interested in a 4×1 widget helps bump that higher in our priorities.

We will keep checking the votes hear to see the continued interest.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BilyaraBilyara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would add to the list of requests for a widget. I want to just glance at my phone and see temp, etc. Transparent WX and 1Weather make good widgets, but the Transparent (the make ONLY the widget) gobbles up too much battery. 4x2 and 4x1 have always been the most useful to me.
        Otherwise, I love the app.

• Adam waheedAdam waheed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am Maldivian in male city and transporting in my country I am looking for wunder ground dayly much mor time.

• qwertykalqwertykal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mark, they have a resizable 2x2 widget that can be utilized, unfortunately, its geared toward displaying the Wundermap.

The ideal solution would result in making the resizable widget be more flexible, giving options for either displaying Wundermap or weather details and allowing it to be made smaller than the 2x2 default size.

Feedback and Knowledge Base