• Enjoy weather focused videos
• Environment Canada Push Alerts
• Saved Locations map overlay
• Temperature layer now has global coverage
• Rearrange the home screen panels (new on iPad)
• Location services now supports “While Using”, for those not using Follow Me for alerts.
• Daily Forecast-day details redesign
• Bug fixes
- Easily link from Storm to the Weather Underground app to get live weather webcams, air quality data, and more!
- Bug Fixes including making the Play button available for the Radar/Satellite layer.
Storm is now available in 34 languages
• Severe Weather Warnings issued by MeteoAlarm (Europe)
• Public Weather Alerts issued by Environment Canada (Canada)
• Global Alerts issued by The Weather Company (Global)
• Streamlined support, settings and upgrades features (found in top right of the location bar)
• The daily details expanded summary displays in metric when appropriate
• Minor Bug Fixes
• Forecasted rain and snow amounts on the Hourly page and from a long press on the map
• 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s and 6s+
• Shortcuts from the application icon
• Peek & Pop into the Current Conditions, Hourly and Daily panels
- Light Theme-Set the visual style of Storm to be a light or dark. (found in Settings)
- Global Radar- An experimental radar layer with worldwide coverage. It combines existing radar data where available with a computer model proxy when radar data is not available.
- Scientific Discussions-Technical NWS discussions for locations within the United States.
- Report and View Crowd Sourced Hazards- Help the community by reporting hazards for your GPS location. View Hazard Reports on the map from others. Turn the ability to report a hazard off in Map Settings>Map Options.
- Global Windstream and Fronts-our Windstream and Front data is now global.
- Messaging- We can now message you about new features, give you some tips and techniques or let you know of a data outage or a known issue with the application.
- Speed Control -turn on any layer that animates and you now have a speed control that will reduce the animation speed by ½.
- Improved Radar Scrubbing for Past Radar-the radar now animates more smoothly when dragging your finger along the timeline.
- Drawing and Measuring tools have been added to iPhone 4, 5 and 6- (turn this feature on/off in Map settings>Map options)
- Improved Help and Frequently asked Questions
- Apple Watch Complications- Storm now offers Apple Watch Complications- small amounts of data that can be shown on your watch face.