Weather Display is Windows/Mac/Linux weather station archival and visualization tool with a great deal of functionality.
Steps to Upload to Weather Underground
- Make sure you have the latest version of Weather Display.
- Go to the View Menu and Choose wunderground setup.
- Fill in your Wunderground Station ID, and Station Key/Password.
The password for your weather station is no longer the same as the password for your wunderground.com account. It is now a separate key that is generated specifically for each Weather Underground station ID. You can find the station key/password associated with each weather station in your list of weather stations here:
- Choose your Upload Frequency. We recommend 5 minutes or 15 minutes. (just click the 15 minutes button)
- Uncheck the box that says 'dont do any data sends' to enable the data flow.
- Click 'OK'
If you go back to the sign in page for your weather station, and click data, you should see observations listed after the next update. It will take about one day to appear on your local forecast page.
Weather Display now supports Rapid Fire on both the Windows and Mac versions