How to upload using WeatherlikIP:
When using WeatherlinkIP, you do not install Weatherlink Desktop Software. Instead you need to set up Weatherlink online through www.weatherlink.com. Here are the steps:
- Go to http://www.weatherlink.com and login using your user ID and password provided by Weatherlink.
- Click on "Upload" link at top of page.
- Select Weather Underground.
- Enter the Weather Underground assigned station ID in the space provided. Please make sure to enter it in all capital letters.
- To obtain a Weather Underground station ID and Station Key/Password, register your station here: https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/signup
The password for your weather station is no longer the same as the password for your wunderground.com account. It is now a separate key that is generated specifically for each Weather Underground station ID. You can find the station key/password associated with each weather station in your list of weather stations here:
- Enter your case sensitive Weather Underground site password in the space provided.
- Click on "Update Settings" on the bottom of this screen page. You will get a message stating that your changes have been saved.
NOTE: It may take up to 24 hours for your station to begin displaying as active on our site.