I suggest you ...

Daily Forecast Flyer has stopped working!

The Daily Forecast Flyer is not generating any weather anymore. .Please resolve the problem

252 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dinkar DDinkar D shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    bjkellebjkelle shared a merged idea: Still need the printable flyer  ·   · 
    AmyAmy shared a merged idea: the flyer doesn't work anymore:(  ·   · 
    TJTJ shared a merged idea: The printable flyer seems to be down. Anyone else having similar isuues?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I have to agree that the inprovements aren't. The Daily flyer does respond at all.  ·   · 
    KevinKevin shared a merged idea: Your site will not let me print the Daily Forecast Flyer. I work in a Hotel and it was a great tool we used. Not any more!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Fix Forecast Flyer, No Longer Available  ·   · 
    ShaneShane shared a merged idea: Fix the weather flyer...  ·   · 

65 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NoahNoah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a mac and nothing shows up. The search bar doesn't work either. Please fix, I used this often for work.

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This may not be the right category, but all the graphics, except the current conditions, are not showing, i.e. 10-day forecast. It has been like this for the last few days, despite a recent JAVA upgrade.

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Daily Forecast Flyer is not working. it been out for months now!!!!!. Please resolve this problem.!!!!!

• gg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi the radar for 29732 Rock Hill SC is still not working. it says it is still down for maintenance. This been for over one week. The radar for 29730 which also is near Rock Hill is working fine

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

سلام من مدت زیادیست که بدلیلی که نمیدانم در فضای مجازی سر در گم شده ام .بعد از الحاق محتوا و برنامه های مفیدم به وبسایت شرکتم ویندوز اصلی وسیله ام را قفل میکنند و کنترل مدیریت وبسایتم را قبل از اینکه بدستم بدهند از دستم میگیرند . وضع کلی بسیار بدی برای من و خانواده ام ایجاد شده . من تخصص و مهارت کافی در رسیدن به حقوقم ندارم . اطمینان و احساس خوبی نسبت به این وبسایت محترم دارم لذا خواهشمندم در صورت امکان با اختیار تام در تصمیمات لازم از طرف من به من کمک کنید تا از این وضعیت غیر منصفانه ای که برایم ایجاد شده رها شوم . با یتشکر - علی فخرذاکری

We are part of the IHG Hotel Family and also use this flyer. I do see the complaints and no resolution. Please advise if this is something that will be back. My staff directs people to the site all the time and now it doesn't work

Weatherforyou.com solved the problem with this site. Something is better than nothing and this place is nothing.

I also used to print this out every day for the front desk at my hotel...I now use weatherforyou.com, which doesn't look nearly as nice and often lags in updating to the current day, but it gets the job done. I still come back here periodically to see if it's been fixed, but clearly it never has been.

I just found that you have to refresh(F5) after the page loads to get the 10 day graft to load.

Flyer does not work 12 August, 2014.

Moving to another site as this is imperative for my daily use.

Cya

Actually got it to work yesterday ! Sadly after 30 minutes it doesn't work tonight. Very sad indeed.

• AA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE BRING BACK THE DAILY FLYER!!!!! THERE IS NO OTHER FLYER OUT THERE TO PRINT!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN MONTHS NOW SINCE IT'S BEEN UNAVAILABLE. COME ON ALREADY.......

• help mehelp me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree with the lameness. They should at least say they will no longer support it.

• Bob JonesBob Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We work in a customer-service environment and it was great to be able to post the Forecast Flyer for our clients each day. We had many positive comments about it and I believe that it was good promotion for WU. We are now looking for another site as well. If anyone has come across something, I hope you will pass it along.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you're not going to fix it, at least acknowledge our requests and give us your reason for not continuing to support this feature.

• tweilertweiler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have submitted a couple of support requests to get the forecast back with no response. Does anyone look at these?

• subman640subman640 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with many others, I liked the Classic view. This new one is not as informative or concise. If this is the best you can do I'll have to find another service

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base