How can we improve our new look and site design?

Can't find solar radiation graph and data

Can't find solar radiation graph and data for my PWS. Previously there was.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    urbisurbis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Return solar radiation history.  ·   · 
    mckTXawsmckTXaws shared a merged idea: Need solar and UV graphs.  ·   · 

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • faa440faa440 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the return of the solar plot data, would you also consider superimposing on that graph the data plot of the daily theoretical solar radiation under ideal conditions? This is a straight forward calculation based on PWS latitude, longitude, date, and time of day. Thanks

• adrian.jas.smithadrian.jas.smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Solar Radiation is missing from the "Tabular Data" tables on the new dashboard; but is now back on the Graphs page.

Solar Radiation still appears on the older webpages http://classic.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp page

Can this Solar Radiation column be added back to the new dashboard "Tabular Weather History" tables?

this is something I use most from my weather staion.

Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all, I to hope the graphs for UV and Solar radiation are re-introduced soon as i own a vantage pro system and its great to see all the functions showing correctly.

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi can you tell me where the solar radiation graph and UV index has gone? Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed that all these went away for my station too! Please put the Solar and UV data back on the graphs. If possible I would also like the soil info on graphs. In fact I notice that, although I'm reporting soil temp and moisture, it's not reporting in the place labeled for it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base