How can we improve our new look and site design?

I miss the Regional Radar feature and the ability to animate it.

171 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bob GreenwoodBob Greenwood shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • K WilcoxK Wilcox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I agree NO LONGER best weather site. The Radar is no longer specific to my zip code.

Also NO LONGER shows if Barometric Pressure is Steady, Dropping or Rising. As a Migraine sufferer this is vital for me to head off (no pun intended) a severe migraine. New site is full of ads and trash. You have totally TRASHED a perfect weather website.

• jamesjames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was wondering what happened to Weather Underground. Now I see what happened. It's all the way at the bottom of the page.

Copyright © 2014 The Weather Channel, LLC

Another better site bought out and ruined by Big Business.
        Goodbye Weather Underground and thanks for the many years of being the best in weather reporting.

• BlackcanoeBlackcanoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still have the old WU at work, so I'd like to get rid of the NEW WU on my home computer. I LOVE the regional weather map and could use it today as my daughter is driving many hundreds of miles across several states.

• Lynne PosnerLynne Posner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ask for the regional radar to be up as a permanent option. But, no matter what map, I insist that someone fix the code so that options that are chosen actually stick. I am speaking specifically about the number of frames displayed, which reverts to 6 each time I animate a map. Please fix this!

• BobbyBobby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go back to original site...the only difference in the new look and TWC is their site works, yours does not. Hate the new look and the radar never works and I'm running 3 different OS systems and they all have the same results....your site is all jacked up and looks like TWC.

• ConnieConnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The regional radar isn't updating. It's been stuck on Friday, May 16 all weekend, no matter which computer I view it with. It's the most useful for me since it covers a larger area and is a lot easier to view than the newer wundermaps.

• randliebrandlieb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's still there. Very top menu bar. Click on Maps & Radar. Click on the U.S. Regional Radar. You can still animate it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base