We offer a subscription package that will remove ads for a year. It will NOT auto-renew at the end of the one year period. You will need to renew it manually. The subscription can be shared between devices. You will need to create a Weather Underground account (from the remove ads page in the application) and log in on the device you Removed Ads on and then log in on another device to share your ad-free subscription. If you remove ads on one Weather Underground mobile application, this can be shared to any Weather Underground mobile application or device. If you have a Weather Underground Premium membership, this membership account can also be used to login and remove ads. Creating this account is also a way of backing up your purchase should you ever get a new device or need to reset your device.
Boating is a one month subscription. It WILL auto-renew at the end of the subscription period unless you shut off auto-renew in the iTunes Store. The subscription can be shared between devices by going to the other device and tapping Restore within the upgrades page. The boating subscription will give you the following additional features:
- Marine Charts- NOAA navigational chart overlays for US coastal waters, Great Lakes, and some larger near shore rivers.
- Tides- High and low tide observations for the North American coastline.
- Buoy/C- Man Observations-Marine observations for the North American coastline.
- Wave Heights- Wave height observations for the North Atlantic and North Pacific.
- Coastal Forecast- Marine forecast for the North American coastline.
- Offshore Forecast- Marine forecast for offshore zones of North America.
-Go to the settings page of your device
-Tap on App and iTunes Stores
-Tap on your Apple ID
-Tap View Apple ID
-Login with your Apple ID password
-Tap on the Manage link under subscriptions
-Tap on Storm
-Turn off Automatic Renewal